1. Post these rules before presenting your list.
2. List 6 actions or achievements you think every person should accomplish before turning 18.
3. There are no conditions on what can be included on the list.
4. At the end of your blog, choose 6 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. People who are tagged write their own blog entry with their 6 suggestions.
6. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged.
7. Optional: You can include the image of the ridiculous Reese’s Puffs list in your post as a reference.
What should every person accomplish before the age of eighteen? Hm….
1. Become fluent in at least one foreign language, and visit a country in which most people speak it.
2. Become skilled at a craft, or learn how to build something using hands and heart.
3. Learn a religion that is prominant on the other side of the world, and understand why it works.
4. Learn how to manage money, and plan for how to earn what you’ll need to take care of yourself as you enter maturity.
5. Learn basic physiology, first aid, nutrition, and the mechansims of common diseases.
6. Volunteer to provide a social service to people less fortunate.
Now, as for tagging six others, that’s a little difficult at this point because I don’t “know” six people that haven’t already been tagged! Maybe next time…